HÀNH TRÌNH NHÂN ÁI
We Run For The Less Fortunate Children in Viet Nam!
The SJVRC Organization 501(c)(3) Non-Profit was formed in 2016 to motivate and foster its members a way to develop healthy lifestyles while creating an opportunity to give back to the community through volunteering and fundraising to support the less fortunate children of Vietnam.
In order to raise funds for our charity OneMile4OneChild – We run for a cause – 100% of the net proceeds will be donated directly to orphanages to improve the quality of life for underprivileged children of Vietnam.
Lớp Học Tình Thương
Charity/Love Class Project
SJVRC is excited to announce that Lop Hoc Tinh Thuong is the first recipient of assistance from our charity OneMile4OneChild. Lop Hoc Tinh Thuong means “Charity/love class” which was opened in 1994 and is currently located in Dong Nai Province in Vietnam. The school provides basic reading and writing for more than 60 underprivileged children for grades 1-5. The children in this area have been marginalized by the society and the local government. With our help, the school plans to make some much-needed infrastructure improvements, add a PE/Soccer coach to the staff roster, buy school supplies, and create an emergency fund to buy food and medicine when it is necessary.
*Please consider making your donation to SJVRC to help and support Lop Hoc Tinh Thuong’s children to get the basic needs they deserve.
Charity Activities For The Orphans In Vietnam
SJVRC Charity Projects from January to September 2020
SJVRC Charity Projects from Jan to Sept 2020
- Ha Giang Charity
- Xây nhà vệ sinh Trường THCS Kim Linh- Vi Xuyên- Hà Giang costs 150,000,000 VND $6500 USD
- xây nhà vệ sinh trường Tiểu học Thuong Son – HaGiang costs 150,000,000 VND $6500 USD
- Ha Noi charity
- Trung Tam Bao Tro XH 1 Ha Noi Orphanage donated 22,050,000 VND $951USD
- Hue Charity
- Uu Dam Orphanage donated 27,736,000VND $1196 USD
- Duc Son Orphange donated 27,000,000VND $1165 USD
- Da Nang Charity
- Orphanages Thu Khoa Huan and Le Van Hien donated 30,120,000 VND $1300USD
- Truong Tieu Hoc Dong Giang-Quang Nam donated 26,975,700 VND $1164 USD
- CDS Central Deaf Services donated 14,000,000 VND $604 USD
- Quang Ngai Charity
- Trường Tiểu học Ba Vinh, Ba Tơ, Quảng Ngãi 18,540,000VND $800 USD
- Trường Tiểu học Nghĩa Thọ, Quảng Ngãi 12,000,000 VND $518 USD
- Phan Rang Charity
- Chua Long Cat orphanage and 2 Schools donated 71,683,900 VND $3093USD
- Pleiku Charity
- Lớp học tình thương Tuổi Hoa – Xã La Kênh- TP Pleiku- Tỉnh Gia Lai (250 em) 31,002,200 VND $1338 USD
- Dong Nai Charity
- Lop Hoc Tinh Thuong Dong Nai 51,000,000 VND $2200USD
- Can Tho Charity
- Mai am Can Tho Orphanage 10,000,000VND $431 USD
- Cu Chi Charity
- Nha Tre mo coi Cu Chi 1,005,500 VND $43 USD
- Quang Nam Charity
- Truong Cheng Tong, Thôn 1,Xã Trà Cang , H.Nam Trà My , Quảng Nam 50,000.000 $2157USD
- COVI 19 Mask Project in VN $4000 USD
- COVI 19 Mask and Gloves Project in USA
- OneMask $3255
- Gloves TULIP nail supplies $4700
- Mien Tay Charity
- Building Bridge for kids to go school $3000 USD
TOTAL DONATION TO ALL PROJECTS is $44915
DONATE VIA MAIL
Please send check to:
210 N 4th. Suite #100,
San Jose, CA 95112.
501(c)(3) Non-Profit EIN#81-3979499
We will send you a receipt for tax report.
Please ask us about making a minimum Twenty Dollar donation and get a free SJVRC running shirt. Your donation will support to our SJVRC organization and to the Children of Vietnam.